Thursday, August 2, 2007

Real republicans

All I hear about in the news concerning the Republicans is that the country is tired of them and so they are starting to turn to the Dems. Yet it doesn't seem to me that we have had any real Republicans in control of congress. I am one of the many dissatisfied Republicans that I am always hearing about. However, there is no way that I am going to vote for a Dem. What I want to see are some hard core conservative Republicans that will fight hard for what we believe is right. I don't want to hear any more talk of being a centrist or of "working" with the other side. If the Dems accuse the Republicans of being partisan then they are finally doing their job. A real conservative Republican will fight hard to stop the abuse of the taxes that are being taken from us and squandered on pork projects. Real Republicans will fight to have taxes reduced so that the government is not a burden on the people. When congress is trying to figure out how to increase their revenue then I know that they are not working in my best interest. It is the job of the government to try to fix the budget so as not to increase the deficit. It is not my job to pay for the petty, and I mean petty in the worst way possible, pork projects that have nothing to do with me or even the nation as a whole. The day a congressional candidate gets up and says that he/she will bring back less federal tax dollars for my town is the day he/she gets my vote. I call out to all Republican candidates. Please stand up and fight for what true Republicans beleive and not what the Dems agree to let use have. We are not beggars asking for a piece of crust. We need to be warriors willing to fight and destroy all who stand in our way. If you are not willing to fight then stick the binky back in your mouth and sit down because you are not man/woman enough for me. This kind of person will have a rough time of it. The Dems in DC are ruthless. So is the media for that matter. Anyone who stands up to fight the establishment in DC will be targeted. They will be scandalized and belittled. They will be made to be horrible villians in some Marvel comic book. I think that is a good thing. We need to do away with the idea of being civil with the liberals. Besides, if they hate you then you know you are doing something right. So I say to all Republican politicians, "Man/woman up!" If they would just stand up for us then I think there would be a lot fewer dissatisfied Republicans.

3 comments:

StuTheWise said...

Here here! I am a Republican as a matter of policy. I disagree with Democrat policies, therefore I do not for for them. It is for that same reason that I will not "jump ship" just because I'm dissatisfied with existing Republicans (or "fake" Republicans as I guess we could call them)... it'll just make me vote for a different Republican.

Life ticks on said...

I agree with you... Democrats BLECH!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.